This well maintained 8 Bedroom rental home is in a very desirable section of Whalehead Beach. This section is high and dry and has not had the problem of standing water that has occurred in other sections of Corolla during named storms. This house is great for entertaining large groups with lots of private spaces, most bedrooms have private doors to allow access to the expansive deck areas. Rec room is huge and the pool is located on the south side of the house and enjoys full sun all day, the yard is huge and provides a great play area for kids of all ages. The Marlin Street multi-use path is less than 100 yards away, and it leads directly to the Marlin Street Beach Access. The Whalehead Beach is renowned for its wide clean beach, and it is one of the nicest beach destinations on the entire Outer Banks. This house is very nicely appointed and shows very well.
John Wojcik of Southern Shores Realty
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of the Outer Banks,
Vol. 34, Issue 03, Page 19.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range/Oven: Range/Oven
- Washer/Dryer Inc.: Washer
- Heating System: Heat Pump
- Roof: Asphalt Shingle Roof
- Exterior Construction: Covered Deck, Outdoor Lights
- Parking: Off Street Parking, Paved Parking, Underground Parking
- Patio: Patio
- Pool: Fiberglass Pool, In Ground Pool, Outdoor Pool
- Porch/Deck: Covered Deck, Sun Deck(s)
- Fireplace: Gas Fireplace
- Floors: Carpeting, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl Flooring
- Interior Construction: Cathedral Ceiling(s), Master Bathroom, Smoke Detector(s)
- MLS Area: Corolla Oceanside
- Fence: Fenced Yard
- Sewer Utilities: Private Sewer
- View: Ocean View
- Water Utilities: Municipal Water
- Lot Size: Level