This home has the location every man wants. Situated on a navigable canal with your own concrete boat ramp and a permit for 40 soft shell crab shedders. The home has 6" exterior walls, also has a large sun room and deck overlooking the canal. There is a finished room over the garage for a relative or teenager, not included in the listed square footage. Separate heat pump for sun room. Attic is floored for storage. Running water and electric at dock on canal. Chickens allowed on the property. The land across from the home belongs to Kitty Hawk Coastal Preserve. The canal behind the home is navigable both ways out to the sound.
Jim Forrest of Southern Shores Realty
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of the Outer Banks,
Vol. 34, Issue 04, Page 24.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range/Oven: Range/Oven
- Washer/Dryer Inc.: Washer
- Cooling System: Central Air Conditioning
- Handicapped Access: Handicap Features
- Heating System: Central Heating, Heat Pump
- Roof: Asphalt Shingle Roof
- Garage: 1 Car Garage, Attached Garage
- Parking: Off Street Parking
- Porch/Deck: Sun Deck(s)
- Floors: Carpeting, Hardwood Floors, Vinyl Flooring, Wood Flooring
- Interior Construction: Ceiling Fan(s), Master Bathroom, Smoke Detector(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- MLS Area: Kitty Hawk Westside
- Boat Facilities: Boat Dockage
- Fence: Fenced Yard
- Sewer Utilities: Private Sewer
- Water Utilities: Municipal Water